Monday, February 4, 2008

Free Gay Online Flash Games

many feelings and do things without my Gely goes emo

am sad and angry for not doing the things that I wish

I'd love to talk to the princess of renewal, love, is WERIT, shorty, your skin is hermoza and I love her hips, plus she loves the children is responsible for watching them and serve.

I love looking at it as I see it very clearly ... I think maybe she was who would fill light my life,
if I have everything I'm not complaining, but I lack the magic of kissing a girl here to rid the threat.

Sometimes life is very monotonous when I have thoughts also tastes very different from the people around me I would love a girl to make me leave this world and fill me with experiences cute.

But something stops me wanting to talk about my fucking appearance makes me look like a being envejesido, people would think it would frighten evil even wanting to be your friend, and deperdido.

His parents are all a person of faith. I love fucked. Why am I fat? Why people do not remove prejudices and to look for the appearance? But they know I will find, I will give you a leaflet tell what's your name?

I'm tired of being told she is not for you, soon encotrare someone to love me.
But nobody wants, I'm not capable of causing attraction, I have no car or money.

I have very strange thoughts for the rest of the population, if only she found out my feelings.

Sometimes I wonder why the fuck they have a girlfriend? should perhaps be like the rest of the young people of my age, handsome, with money and car.

yes, I'm ugly, I have to conquer tactics just want no strings attached, all of that person seems nice and I can not pretend that I do not like or do not appeal to me.

Why I can not speak? "That I lose my voice with her or who I like?
course, but that if I can speak in public in front of thousands or even millions of people in public.

0 comments:

Post a Comment