Sunday, January 27, 2008

Congress 401k Annuity 2010



My Gely goes emo, I see that you changed your nick to the name.
reasons ignored, just that it's by a guy.

Who can neglect such a beautiful woman?
she has it all, is fantastic, beautiful, sensitive, enigmatic.
know her from walking in high school, was among the first people I met on internet, I remember we were cybernovios, when he was given that.
The truth was very nice to think that somewhere in the world someone wanted me.
was a great distance, she turned, me too.
At that time had a huge energy for life, many people miss that about me as a cuckoo, but everything changes.
The net me if I marry her, the truth but if there are no barriers a reality in which I exist and it is virtually impossible for such a relationship. Dear journal
mm

0 comments:

Post a Comment