Saturday, February 16, 2008

Quickest Driving Licence

arma1 kiss @ 2008-02-16T02: 07:00


know, I'm tired of giving all my heart
'm tired of the details, surprises and flowers.
bad thing is that I do not pretend, do not lie, love and love of more
am very obvious, very expressive.


my feelings slowly drying gets rid
as believing that too will be reciprocated, although I have never asked for much, just to let love, as they never will.


sometimes think it is better not holy at all, since there is a superficial world that never sees the feelings, is carried away by appearances and is afraid of true love ...


'm also mother to see girls who suffer men who abuse them, cheat, half want them or not valued, supported primarily by a pretty face.
I think there is something perfect, these guys can not love and who have never had love.
this love denied, minimized, gobble, spit ...
has been purified to know exactly what love is.
hurts my Adam's apple, if I can not talk back I do not want to speak better yaaa
if I'll stay without speech, to speak .... fuck
if nobody likes my voice

is like the perfect date that I've drawn on my mind a million times, is how to make you happy that all science managed to make you never want for anything for your rotro a

satsifacion

0 comments:

Post a Comment