Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nikon Riflehunter 550

arma1 @ 2008-01-27T02 : 30:00


jajajajjaja

I have with whom to talk, I am alone in this morning, is starting on Sunday.
am facing my computer deciding how much work I'll start, my mind is everywhere.

visualize images of the Riviera, ska dancing and having a well with many friends who like the same genre.

my mind another thought
tune I am with my girlfriend, her name is not only my girlfriend is a perfect girl for me, thin, tender, with long hair Lasio with beautiful kissable lips and evening gown.
laughing at everything.
She says, are the best thing that has happened in my life I have known a man so talented, romantic and creative.

I approached her, my hands around his neck, my mouth is attracted to her like a magnet and gently kiss ...

somehow I'm still sitting in the same place and there is such a good time.

would love although there is much work to protect me, make her happy, full of details and unforgettable moments.
But how the hell could he find it when girls do not gustan que las amen?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment