Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Internal Error Software Exception C0000005 Tally



Well, too late. I really do not know very well or what I mean, mind you.

I do not think I have noticed at all, I do not want to accept it completely, but it seems that my life has changed. All change is not it, so they say.
At this point I'm not being fair, I'ma bit depressed now, the truth would not be fair to assess the situation at this moment, so if I read this some day, I dramatizante factor into account.
esque The question many things have changed, I have spent a period of change that I like so, has been innovative and good. Esque bad I'm not prepared for what I have to spend to get what I want now. Everything is new, and I have fear. I'm ahead of things I've ever had, and I want, but do not know how. I'm very insecure, more than ever. I have phobias, complexes. I need rid of all these weights, mature and fight for what I want.
other hand, are my friends. I have always been those who have been able to count on the fingers of one hand and me on some. The worrying thing ever esque need fewer fingers. And it hurts so much, sometimes I think I will explode.
Finally, for that matter, complain of monotony. It's disgusting. We should all live in the jungle, get naked and climb trees.

Oh, and a board, make a lot of love and lay no TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment