Sunday, August 26, 2007

Buggy Building Manual

Red Fort.

I'm back from Granada. The Alhambra is one of the most beautiful I've seen in my life, no doubt. I love Granada, I've only been twice and have not seen even half, but the air always smells of spring.

Moreover, I think I will disconnect a time. And yes, I mean the internet. This month has been pretty boring and I spent much time here before, lost time, truth, and I hate wasting time.
It's hard because I can not talk much with two people who are very special to me, Anna and Anna Well, keep in touch as well.

need to apologize to my family. My parents and my brother, I love them, and really wish them well although sometimes I act like a jerk. Adrian, I feel that you have chosen, their loss, are the best goalkeeper, and the most handsome.

I will also apologize to myself, to waste, by destroying itself, all over, sorry Alex. So far it has come.


* Perfect, elevations, improvements,
not to relax, do not perish, never desfayezcas.
The victories are slow,
not fill me head holes.
No more tips, no more morals.
The keys are in the bottom of the sea ... lalala ... Tell me your stories

Chinese ...
tales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment