Sunday, July 22, 2007

How Long Can U Live With Aids?

Many things.

currently give me with a bat in the head and still could not react. Not passed anything, do not believe that people just say 'Ya Basta' when something serious. No. And I say 'Enough' for the smallest thing at this point you might be imagining. Alomejor not even his fault, but it does not matter, and I have no way to find out.

just wanted to say that I really wanted to know, really. The truth esque I would love to take away the three piercings in the mouth of a single bite. We had held hands and would have forgotten what it is touching the ground. You have broken your breath. You would have laughed, flying, crying.

I would have liked.
And I did not like. I did not like anything at this time.




Damn, how pathetic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment