Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mini Portable Analogue Tv

. We will progress

been all day doing nothing. I slept late, had breakfast later, I have eaten late, and I returned to Domir nap, how no, later. I do not like days like that.

But yesterday was different. I was with Laura, my best friend all day. We managed as if it were a Saturday, and went by train to Murcia, supposedly I was looking for work. Less work, there was a little bit of everything. I even taught a few useful phrases in French, if the Frenchman proves to be a bastard.
But the best thing is that not long ago and I laughed with her. In fact, long time since I laughed so with anyone. We were laughing and laughing until half asleep on the train back home.
the end of the day, I guess that is what true friendship, be laughing until the ribs will be sore and to mourn the same way five minutes, with nothing to fear or hide.




PD: Now seriously, I need a job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment