Monday, June 4, 2007

Mens Stretch Skinny Jeans

Two Ladies and Gentlemen come and see, come and see ....

I've been thinking a while, and better without introductions. Who will read this probably already know me, and if not, then welcome. ****



Today I am still angry, upset and disappointed. I do not know when it will happen, and now I do not care.


Locked in this room, half in darkness, with the TV on, wrote a letter listing your weaknesses:

people, love your body.

did not so bad, just looked naked as he had lost.
Do not deny it, you know you're not alone, nor crazy, perhaps something lost.
And the letter to pieces you had gone out of my hands, I've thrown down the toilet, so you never read it, so that never find out.

With all the crap, there's my rage.
With all the love, baby, I've forgotten in my nails.
And today I am for myself, for the world and those who love me.


I'm bored of being so. I have already wasted much time in my life waiting for things that I will never make sense. I leave this office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment