Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Leather Coat Mistress



Things are not what they used to. So we all know. We have the trees, the words, caresses. Now the roses are given and the next day fades its meaning, along with some petal sore and tired than his brothers decided to divest.
Now, everything could be different, the world could rotate differently, and the songs we would talk about all the things we love.

If you read this you know I'm telling you to you.
Things happen for a reason, do not tell us his arrival and sometimes we give too many turns at all, and ended perdidendo time. You'll have your reasons, but I do not understand. Do not pretend to solve anything, by now it's all too see. I just want to clarify something that is tiring to the masks of my room.

Me is all or nothing, and I do not like these indefinite spaces.

If you go, do not come back anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment