Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pinnacle Media Center Patch 4.7

LEARN TO CALL THE POLICE ECUADOR

I have a very light sleep, and one night I noticed someone walking quietly through the garden of the house.

I got up and stood silently along the slight noises coming from outside, until you see a silhouette through the bathroom window.

As my house is very secure, with bars on the windows internal crossbars at the gates, I did not worry too much, but it was clear he was not going to let the thief there, watching quietly.

I called the police and reported the situation and gave my address.

asked me if the thief was armed, that size was the weapon; if it was just so. or if it was inside the house.

no and I explained the characteristics of the weapon he knew nothing,

I was told that there was no patrol car nearby to help, but that they would send someone when possible.

What if something happened to call back!

A minute later I called again and said in a calm voice:

- Hello, I called a while ago because there was someone in my garden. No need to hurry. I already killed the guy with a 12 gauge shotgun, which I have saved for such situations. And the shot hit him in the head. ! He flew with the bullet head!, And now his brains are scattered in the garden ...

After three minutes, was in my lane 5 police cars, GOE officials, the Navy, a police helicopter, 1 unit of Fire, the ombudsmen, 2 Civil Defense Patrols, 3 Metropolitan Police, a team of reporters from TC Television with Jonathan Carrera front, 1 Extra photographers, 1 Public Prosecutor's Office, 1 Member, 2 Councillors and a group of human rights, not lose it for anything.

They grabbed the thief red-handed, who was watching everything with a face of astonishment. Maybe he thought it was the home of Chief of Police. In

Amid the tumult, an officer approached me and said:

- I thought you said it had killed the thief.

I replied:

- I thought I had said no one was available. Taking advantage

0 comments:

Post a Comment