Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Gravely 2 Wheel Tractor

new veil

RNA of the capsule is a replica of the form. From here, go.


imagine a parallel reality to the supposed life where I am immersed in it at times, agreeing to the maelstrom strides of all things. In multiple realities exist as such and what I need is that awareness of that, that awareness of the splendor of all things. The fixed reality, which is supposed to a party, or at least begins to scratch the shell, do not go to the possibilities of my imaginings about parallelism. That, supposedly, is a consensus standard. Now, at this time, bankruptcy, no doubt. Commented loudly my existence within multiple lines (realities) that circulate throughout the life force known as 'I', at the same circulating about the life force known as one whole (and nothing) that generates and is generated. I supposed that considers the grout lines of a mere perception, experience and apparent. Many things more and much less others. This illusion of self that is considered and considers itself the lines while I remember the dream of oaks salons and spontaneous appearances, each time downloading your effluvium gray on my mind, closing at times the pace and keeping it all fixed. In this moment where I reveal the capsule itself is that second where everything is broken and re-consider.

had already played the game the way and essentially the same, say. The essence is mutated and remains as a constant atrocious change would mean breaking with what is chaining. And breaking with these words would mean breaking with this that try to define or through my defined. the RNA of the capsule is a complex system based on the belief that it was printed on my circuits for certain neuronal functions of generalization (here insert field-ready).

relative truths, lies on, space related, proposals, momentums.

And there the pit.

Momentum.

Momentum.

Momentum.

rid of everything.



task is how I leave the chain?



pursued consistently and speed


stapler


subtlety subtlety






live in parallel lines that cross. Observe the provision, he said someone once.

0 comments:

Post a Comment