Sunday, May 10, 2009

Russian Bare Free Movie

rosane_treter @ 2009-05-10T03:24:00

Before dawn, Regina left the tent of the girls and began to cross the meadow, looking carefully around him. Convinced that everything was in order, came to the shore of the lake which clearly reflected the weakness and darkness of the night. It only took a few minutes to undress before going to sleep cold water that shook her body but without being numb. I take a deep breath before diving to the bottom, where it remained for a long time before diving. If something I enjoyed more than the wind touching your skin while flying in the form of a hawk or riding her broom, was the sensation of water around your body, because both elements was the freedom of movement could hardly on solid ground.

I left the warm waters of the lake just in time to enjoy a sunrise especially colorful. Some wild animals awoke at dawn and filled the air with a wide range of sounds, but failed to get its sueñoa none of the young. Only Tonks had already risen and was sitting at the table, looking curiously at the different dishes someone had arranged for breakfast. As was unaware of the presence of Regina, winced when he heard his voice behind her.

- starving!

"Oh, good morning Miss Courtroy

" Without ceremony, Regina Tonks asked with a smile. I have not had the opportunity to thank you agreed to accompany us.

"Just hope I do not intrude in some way, "he said sheepishly.

- you say, girl! Regina-river, bringing you a plate of fruit to Tonks, who almost spills over the table. Come, have breakfast with me, because I am not capable of supporting up to awaken others.

Tonks was overjoyed Regina's invitation because he was also hungry and hoped to take the opportunity to talk with her.

"Dumbledore told me that you are part of the Order," he said Regina

"Yes ... I know you were part of it," said Tonks as a piece seedless watermelon a-. Many new members do not know you personally. Remus says you disappeared without saying anything to anyone.

"Yes," Regina whispered as he took a couple of slices of toast, I walked away because there was so much pain around me death ... Lily, the seclusion of Sirius ...

"I understand," said Tonks, tutearla finally brightening. But now that you've come back, everything will be better.

"I just hope it goes well rid of it," said Regina worried. The fact that Voldemort has regained human form means you're willing to take power again. Not be an easy fight.

"But now we are better prepared "Said Tonks, who had finished eating the piece of sandíay was using a dish of sausages and scrambled eggs. That said Professor Dumbledore and I believe him.

"I'm aware of some plans," said Regina, "and although I disagree on some things, I think for now we are ready for any surprise.

Tonks replied in the affirmative with a nod because his mouth was filled with biting a sausage. Regina smiled amiably. With a light pass of your hand pulled her the pot of tea and poured two cups. Not long ago enjoyed a breakfast in the company of someone, but feared that any moment Tonks began to ask more questions about where he past last fifteen years. To their fortune, Tonks was more concerned with eating than anything else.

Harry left his tent shortly after. He was surprised to witness one morning so splendid, completely sunny with few clouds in the sky. I knew that magic was the work of Regina but did not complicate their lives trying to figure out how he did it. I was really thankful that his godmother gave him a holiday completely different than I was accustomed to spend on Privet Drive and he was determined to enjoy them.

Camino quickly to where they were Regina and Tonks. I greet them both with warm hug and a kiss on the cheek and poured himself a big dish of fruit.

- Did you sleep okay, honey? I ask Regina lovingly. I hope so.

"Sure," replied Harry. Except for Ron's snoring, which I'm used to, I rested a lot. What are we doing today?

"I have no idea, it depends on what you want to do.

"I think I would swim for a while and then ...

" Good morning everyone "greeted Hermione amablemente. Detrás de ella apareció Ginny, que sólo se limitó a sonreírles-.   ¡Esto se ve delicioso!

Al poco rato el pequeño grupo reía a carcajadas. Ginny había estado hablándoles sobre cómo solían comportarse sus hermanos cuando se sentaban a la mesa, e imitaba los regaños y amenazas de su madre con increíble similitud.

Antes de que los chicos terminaran de desayunar, Regina se levantó table, claiming he needed to walk a bit before going to swim with Harry. Amid the laughter, had reached to hear a new series of thunder and needed to inspect the surroundings for any signs of deterioration in the enchantment that had invoked.

was moving slowly along the woods when Tonks caught up.

- I can go with?

"Sure," he said with a smile Regina

"There must be powerful wizards or witches in your family, right?

- Why do you ask?

"It had never been an illusion as vivid as it

" It's very simple once you get the hang of, "said Regina. Maybe one day I teach.

"I would love to learn," replied Tonks with attentive gratitude. And what about the tears that becomes a pearl? Ginny and Hermione told me about that.

Regina gave a long sigh.

"That itself is powerful magic, but I did not do. It was a spell that a wizard did on my grandmother and came to me.

- Oh! Tonks exclaimed in surprise.

"It's not what you think," said Regina to reassure her. My grandmother Serena fell in love with a young wizard while studying at Hogwarts, but his parents disagreed with their relationship, so they decided to take her to America. One night, in secret, my grandmother and this young man was fired, but she wept with grief as the magician, moved by his grief, he invoked powerful magic to turn your tears into pearls, because he believed there was nothing more beautiful or more valuable than the pain of a woman in love.

- How sweet does that sound sad!

"My grandmother engages a necklace with these beads as he traveled to America. The most terrible of all was that he could never tell that young man she was pregnant so my father never met him. He always believed he had been abandoned and despised anything that had to do with magic. Even though my grandmother returned to England with the hope that my father wanted to enter Hogwarts, never did. After I married and I was born, but when he realized that from a very small I could do magic, moved to America again. My father did not know how to control and Serena traveled with us and took up teaching me a lot since then. When I turned 10, my grandmother asked my father to return to England so I could attend Hogwarts, but he refused. There were many fights and arguments until one day I said I had no right to forbid me to be what I was, a witch. My father was so angry that I ran home and her life at that moment.

- That's terrible!

-The following year Hogwarts and met Lily, who became something closer to the sister I never had.

- Have you heard from your grandfather in all this time, at least what was his name?

"No, unfortunately not with grief," said Regina. The only way I could find was with the pearl necklace my grandmother gave me when I took the train at King's Cross. According to her, my grandfather would recognize him immediately to see him, but lost forever

- Lost? How?

"Just disappeared, Tonks. I think I've talked more than many people know me.

"Sorry ... I did not .... Is that ..

"Well, you know part of my story so that makes us dear friends, is not true.

"Oh, I ... I appreciate what I have said

"And I feel very honored if you accept my friendship," said Regina while he stretched out his hand to seal their new relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment