Sunday, January 22, 2006

Where Do You Audition For Eastenders

complications when

all carry a Garden of Eden in the interior which is hardly true, "who said that it was Ang Lee. ... and is a phrase devastating in itself .... if things were otherwise, would live in my yard paula with her blond hair and sweet blue eyes, thin, short

... If things were otherwise holder would know that number has or that side of the bed sleeping, or making love, and sighs when I touch it, or just like you love movies, on Sunday afternoons ... but in my reality
paula live with all those beautiful ..... but attributes belonging to the thin (affectionate term that we designate) are good friends, a couple for 4 years and me this is costing me a lot, because part of my life and are totally unrelated to what
feeling inside me ... sometimes I feel so bad .. to feel joy when they have some discussion, it is difficult to admit that sometimes you're a selfish bitch .. but .. the heart, often disconnected from the head

When come see it, feel the heat in the stomach, I laugh like a fool, but I've always been a teacher for dissimulation .. but this has a consequence
Sometimes I remember ... what was to be in love .... my last relationship with a woman was 7 or 8 years ago
all this time in my life have been men only ... and my daughter .. so far .. and I'm afraid the one hand I feel that rejuvenesco because despite everything, still hit 40 there is life inside me, and Furthermore, not being reciprocated also has its cost

ag I think back to read and its argument knot in his movies .. the eternal conflict between what they would like to be and what should be and could also add, from what they would like do and what you should do
I think I have ever

0 comments:

Post a Comment