Monday, January 30, 2006

How Realistic Is Blowback

brokeback

think the awards are relative. obvious that every film, every actor likes to be recognized .. but this film and is a winner for many aspectos.el fact a person such as myself, this here at the computer sitting listening to your music and we wept .. I can not help, every time I finish one thing makes me throat that seems to me going to explode, a film that arouses such emotions in people and I'm sure I'm not the only, and is itself

winner that has been made with 13 million dollars is nothing mas.con austerity and extreme minimalism out there and still can reflect the soul, loneliness and desperate love between two people with simple gestures in itself makes winning

the fact that since its inception the U.S. conservative and homophobic that no one has ventured diluirira would see and quickly be forgotten .. the fact that to this day has raised $ 50 million in USA alone without outside, gave them to take a sack and that only makes winning the fact

two people of the same sex may shown on the big screen this loving and all good people .. and I'm sure many will see and understand for the first time .. with all that term means .. one that makes winning the fact

it can show as a sign that bond of love that binds two people for 20 years and many blindly believe that it is possible that can happen ... that beyond all the world is a place where ennis and jack in this world can be happy .. .. because that is deserving to be happy in itself makes winning

so regardless of what happens within a few hours .. or nominations on March 5 with Oscar .. . for me and are from more .. because in my mind and my heart brokeback mountain and win win .. all with a wonderful movie like this ... much more than a single Oscar

0 comments:

Post a Comment