Sunday, December 25, 2005

Tiv Zybt20-100 Dongle Driver

white Christmas ... Christmas ... navidas

ahhh how nice would that be white, but here for 35 Graditas of calorrr, well to say that after several days without connection I'm back into the ring, I was surprised to realize how much that sometimes rely on something, I've been like in limbo, there looked at my machine off, thinking of God ... if sometimes it seems that it was alive recently
dusk on Friday when the telecommunications company could manage to fix your strike talk to a human being, there too I realized how much we are accustomed to a machine to respond to us we heard a human voice on the phone and we were afraid
finally emerging in the service I am here with my girl (I call my pc so, i will be mad?)
elapses while Sunday is Christmas I have connection, my daughter is happy with their gifts from Santa Claus , what else can ask solo por hoy
feliz navidad para todos

0 comments:

Post a Comment